Thursday, October 11, 2018

Hello hello! I'm gonna try to do some posts ahead of time so I can post them on time and catch up! While also playing games on my down time.. Ahem. Wish me luck! I have new stuff from BellePoses, C'est la Vie, mignon, and Silvery K today! The next post may or may not be full decor.. I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I guess you'll find out tomorrow. After that it's Girl Power and Panic of Pumpkin coming up! And also finishing up GachaLand. I may or may not mix those things together for some spooky fun. Aaand onto the credits!




{ credits }

Ascendant - Love Bow Bento Nails Fatpack - Maitreya @ the seasons story NEW
BellePoses - Tumblr Scene (Drop) @ pose fair
::C'est la vie !:: Heart Glasses Subscribe welcome gift!!!
::C'est la vie !:: Luna Hair NEW
ISON - occult sleeves -Maitreya- (black)
Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase set 04 @ hair fair
MICHAN - Celine Gacha - #3 Cute Choker (black)
MICHAN - Celine Gacha - #9 Earrings Doll (gold)
#1"mignon." -urban bootie sandals. [Maitreya exp] RARE @ the seasons story NEW
{PINGPONG} Mia Bento poses #5
*:..Silvery K..:*BurlesqueDress
*:..Silvery K..:*Mesh garter(Stoking) gift @ the seasons story NEW

0 comments: