Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Mm.. so it was unfortunate timing, but I grabbed this stuff to blog last night for today's look, and so I'm gonna follow through with it as tough as it is right now, but last night my grandma passed away. I'm happy that she's no longer suffering, but sad due to the happy memories that we shared. She helped make my childhood even just a little bit better. She cared about and looked after every single one of us as if we were blood-related. And for that, I'm very thankful. Rest easy, grandma. <3

Today I have some really pretty goods for the Epiphany from Insomnia Angel, and I mixed it with a couple other things that I thought would go well. I love doing witch looks and feel like they bring out my creative side. I didn't know I had so many pieces of decor and things that would go well with the photo, but apparently my large inventory likes to surprise me sometimes. There was a lot of time put into decorating, so I'll show you a pic of the stuff by itself as well. Hope you like the look for today.





{ credits }

decor.
A.D.D.Andel! Large Crystal Decor-Purple
Amala - The Crystal Ball
AsteroidBox. Fairest of them All - Coffin Brush Holder
Birdy - Altar set - Palm
Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth - Black
[Black Bantam] Vampire Kitty (Black Kitty Blue Eyes//Boned Wings Blue Eyes//Pose 01//Pose 02) @ vanity
JIAN Witch's Recluse :: (Abandoned Shack RARE//Black Candles//Cauldron)
((LovelyAlien))ShatteredCrystals fatpack
MadPea - The Witching Hour - Potion Cabinet
{moss&mink} Magic & Mystery - Mystery Fame potion//Mystery Love potion
Plethora - Potions Cabinet
Schadenfreude Blossom & Crystal Grid
Soy. Essentials of Witchcraft
Soy. Bottled Potions set (A) + (B)
SPELL : Stones from other galaxies
+Spellbound+ Books and Crystals
+Spellbound+ (Geometric Oil Burner//Goddess Obelisk//Keepsake Shelves RARE//Suspended Altar Table RARE)
Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady (Cauldron//Cursed Knowledge//Desk//My Dears//Lady Maquillage//Poison Bottles//Rituals//The Thing//Uncle Skull)

outfit.
.ARISE. Katy Lipstick 2 CATWA @ limit8
booN Lab.089 hair panic of pumpkin NEW
#EMPIRE - Hyacinth - *MM* metalic black - Maitreya
Insomnia Angel . sorcery nails bento
Insomnia Angel . witchy brew (bat bindi//curse stockings+garter//oblivion witch dress//witch-hat [night]) @ epiphany NEW
Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Insomnia Angel/*{( konpeitou )}* energy/poison poses
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar  tea
{S0NG} Hallow Eye // Pale Blue - Catwa Applier @ panic of pumpkin NEW
.snaphappy. The Magician's Orb (4)

0 comments: