Sunday, October 14, 2018

Hello friends. Still getting over the sickness, but thankfully it's been mild throughout. Normally when I get sick it just feels like hell. So I guess I'm okay with that. I don't think I'll get sick the rest of the year now either, so that sorta works out good for me. Definitely wanted to do something with roses (my favorite flower) today, and so I did. This beautiful furniture set by Dreamland Designs really made that possible for today's look and Lo*momo's new outfit fit the theme perfectly as well. Hope you like!





{ credits }

decor.
Dreamland Designs & Joolee Tee - Clarksburg Vintage Set Complete (Basket//Blanket Ladder//Bookstack With Cup//Chair//Clock-Decor Only//Console//Cotton Stem Vase//Pillow Stack//Rug//Tall Candle Lamp//Vintage Lamp) @ blueprint open oct 18th
dust bunny . flutter skybox

outfit.
Ascendant - Kozma Bento Nails - Maitreya Beta
Aurealis Beauty. Glam Collection - Winged eyeshadow. Shade #1 @ equal10
{Cowtea}// Candy Popper #1
[LomomoHair] marron the seasons story NEW
[Lomomo] AutumnRose_Pink / Maitreya @ the seasons story NEW
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar  tea

0 comments: