Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hey guys! My dear furry bunny friend Syn asked for a photo together some time ago, and since I don't have too much more left to do this month, I figured a collab would be fun. We did have some issues since SL seems to be lagging a bit right now.. but we still managed to do it! I may even get two collabs in this month with a special guest who asked for one that you guys can look forward to. How fun would that be? By the way, I'm not sure many of you were aware, but I am totally down to do collabs with other bloggers. It doesn't just have to be friends. Don't be shy, reach out to me! I will try to make some time to do one with whoever is interested. Hope you like our looks! You can view Syn's credits at her blog.




{ credits }

.ARISE. Leena Eyeshadow CATWA HUD 1 @ chapter four
.ARISE. Nema Lipstick CATWA @ level event
AsteroidBox. Canopus Boots - Maitreya @ tannenbaum open nov 17th!
Aurealis Beauty. CATWA. Predator eyes. Shade #3
Avoixs // Soft Brows (OMEGA) *GIFT*
BellePoses - Venicia 3 @ vanity NEW
[e] Betty
Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 05 for CATWA @ access
MICHAN - Mirurun Lashes [Catwa] @ gothical
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
:Moon Amore: Arcano Rings Maitreya
Pseudo- Lantern Street Scene RARE
-SU!- Leviathan Cross Set /Choker/ & /Earrings/ @ eclipse NEW
-SU!- Livana Nails GothBabe (MAITREYA)
*Vanilla Bae* Amelie Dress PG - Maitreya - Materials @ level event

0 comments: