Saturday, November 17, 2018

Hey guys! So today I have that special guest I mentioned might be happening some time this month. Say hello to the lovely Twettyna Bowdit! You can check out her work for the details (if she blogs it) or ask her either way! I will direct you to her flickr where you'll be able to see the photo she is doing for me as well. If you are interested in her work, I have a gift card to pass to the first person to leave me a message in world (SooYun Ichtama). She takes the photos herself and does some really good editing as well. And thanks to her for doing this photo with me! She was a pleasure to work with.

I decided to do a little more for Girl Power since I don't have very much to blog right now and I was feeling some pink. Hope you like!




{ credits }

*barberyumyum*B01(mix)
bonbon - fight like a girl - pistol garter 1
(Enfer Sombre*) Catwa Eye Applier - Lilith {Black}
<K&SxTheOwl> Group Gift
MICHAN - Momochuu Lashes [Catwa] @ whimsical NEW
Momento. zipper platform heels maitreya Light pink
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
{Momoko} Ryen Skirt - ALL - Lara
{Momoko} Ryen Sweater- Lara @ girl power
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
SAYO Sin - Manic Reverie - Liquid Stairs (Light) COMMON
Suga-Suga - Keiko Bento Pose 4(Mirror) @ harajuku open nov 20th!

0 comments: