Friday, January 18, 2019

Yo, hope you guys are having a nice Friday/weekend. So.. I'm starting to suspect that the issues with my photos taking a while to snap and then either messing up or just straight up booting me off of SL right after are likely due to low RAM. Which is a big oof, since apparently having 8 GB is not enough for the kinds of things I do (including blogging) and I just got the damn thing a year ago. I did notice my PC's been getting weirdly slower as well and using a lot of memory/causing fps issues with my games that normally could handle max settings without fail. So perhaps some time in the near future I'll be needing to upgrade that to fix the slow issues. Either that, or it could be an update I missed/updated to that needs some fine tuning and adjusting since this only happened recently. I will do some digging and check it out, so I guess we'll see. I'll let you know how it goes! Today I have some stuff for GachaLand and Blah, as well as MICHAN and Stardust. Here's some decor photos as well! Hope you like!



{ credits }

decor.
22769 - Wanderlust (Book with Glasses//Candle//Copper Buddha//Globetrotter Desk//Globetrotter Leather Chair - RARE//Maps//Passport//Pile Of Books//Writing Feather) @ gachaland
Apple Fall Wooden Trunk (Decor)
C L A Vv. Vintage Synth Dark Wood
dust bunny . olivia armoire . black
.Florix. Forest Cabin  - Black @ the seasons story
.peaches. Lech Lecha Wine Cart - Rustic
Soy. Table with Drawers (Aged Dark Wood)
tarte. aria daybed
Trompe Loeil - Kenna Woodstove tall stack
Wooden Fall Armchair//Fall Couch CHEZ MOI

outfit.
anxiety %motel hell_  [plastic choker]
Ascendant - Blacks Bento Nails 05 - Maitreya Beta
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Reira hair
BellePoses - Jenny 4 @ access
Blah. [CryBaby/Top+Skirt] W/ Undies
{jealousy.} shine_earring* 3
MICHAN - Setsuna Lashes and Brows [Catwa] powder pack exclusive
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 6 (CATWA)
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
[Nekotron] Cutie Head Bow (Black)
Stardust - Anastasia - Catwa pink & peach blush


You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: