Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Today was just one big.. oof. Don't read this if you don't like rambles, haha. It was pretty determined to try and mess me up, but I overcame it (somehow). First, my PC randomly started going slow, then Firestorm crashed while I had a good photo set and ready (was able to recover it due to writing down what I had all the settings at-- like I usually do when that happens!). But it doesn't stop there. I then noticed small issues and had to retake the photo 10 more times. Once I finally got it, I loaded up PS like normal, and near the end of the process it told me there was not enough RAM (wtf?). I googled a way to fix that, found ways around, then went to save. Guess what happened? PS crashed. Meanwhile I'm sitting here fuming and wanting to off myself (not seriously), and reload PS. It saved all my progress and brought the photo back up from recovery. So THANK GOD for that. I'm not even sure why it happened in the first place. I've only had this computer a year now, and very little issues have popped up aside from a couple blue screens. After I'm done, I think I'm just gonna restart my computer and save myself the agonizing pain of having it happen all over again. Blahblah anyway. Let's get to the actual post, shall we?



{ credits }

AMITOMO - Juicy Cherry Gacha (maitreya) - 13
AsteroidBox. Auriga Sweater - Maitreya @ kustom9 NEW
Astralia - Music vibes sneakers (Maitreya Lara)
bonbon - fight like a girl - pistol garter 1
*Buing & Tentacio* Nella Hair kustom9 NEW
Just Magnetized - Slit Eyebrows - set 02 for CATWA @ gloss NEW
+Half-Deer+ Starry Girl Face Stickers - Rainbow
{Kokoro} glasses - pink .::Cubic Cherry::.
MICHAN - Rosa Blush [Catwa] @ vanity
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
:: MOMOCHUU :: Chiyo - Strawberry choker B RARE
[ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 6 (CATWA)
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
ninety - lovely wall [ backdrop ]
Suga-Suga - Koko Bento Pose #1

0 comments: