Thursday, February 28, 2019

Hello! I managed to fit one last post in for this month! The Babyface head is really helping me feel more creative and having fun with looks. I didn't know I needed it this much until I got it! I finally got the chance to do a little shopping around as well thanks to waifu, but most of what I picked up will probably not make it to my posts for some time.

I'm getting a "progressively worse" cold, but it's taking quite a bit of time to form, so thankfully I don't need to rest too much just yet and can continue blogging. Mostly my throat just hurts something terrible and I hardly get sick so the first day was the worst. Maybe my body will fight it off before it turns into a full blown one if I'm lucky. It is flu/cold season, though.. -downs a bunch of cough drops- I took the photo at Mitsumi Town in Tokyo today. Stay well!



{ credits }

BellePoses - Debbie 1
Bossie. quick eyeliners [genus]
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.5 - Mocap
{HIME*DREAM} Ayane Skin Applier Genus - Medium @ sanarae NEW
HORNTAIL - Maitreya Akeno Outfit [BLACK] (Arm Warmer//Hoodie//Pants//Suit//Wristguard) @ harajuku
Insomnia Angel . Japanese face mask group gift
LOTUS. Flow Eyes (Genus) @ access
:: MOMOCHUU :: MOMO Ears
Pure Poison - Beth Boots - Maitreya @ soiree
Stardust - Sophia - Genus eyelashes @ uber NEW

0 comments: