Sunday, March 3, 2019

Hey guys! Still lovin' the Genus head, so as long as everyone I blog for makes appliers for it, I will most definitely use it as my primary mesh head! I'm very late with this outfit, but Silvery K made a very pretty military inspired outfit for Collabor88 last month. It is still available there for a couple days! Afterwards I believe it will be in the mainstore.



{ credits }

Aubrey // The "Street Corner" Background
Bossie. quick eyeliners [genus]
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.5 - Mocap
{HIME*DREAM} Ayane Skin Applier Genus - Medium @ sanarae
' Lv.100 ' S Eyelashes (GENUS)
:: MOMOCHUU :: MOMO Ears
Opale . Rocky Hair
*:..Silvery K..:*Classical Military Style (Dress//Harness//Hat) @ collabor88
-SU!- Osanna Eyes
::SWSK::KEIREI Pose001~005 edited with Animare

0 comments: