Friday, March 8, 2019

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry I keep taking random breaks, but at the very least I don't have a lot to cover this month. Deaths keep happening more and more often in the family lately and the weather keeps fluctuating at ridiculous heights. I will try to get more out though, I know it's been wayy less than usual. I haven't been feeling super inspired to do the normal amount and I keep cutting it close with most posts because of that also. That is entirely my own fault though, so I will do my best to remedy that situation! 

The Arcade opened at the beginning of the month, but here's Insomnia Angel's super cute set for it, as well as a set of really cute nails for Whore Couture, also by Insomnia Angel. Since it was junk food oriented, I decided to do something simple but also themed properly in accordance with the outfit. (The biggest issue was finding a background that went along with it.) Hope you like! I need to get Sanarae taken care of before I totally forget about that, so look forward to those posts next. <3 Next after that will be Imaginarium! My blog is like a mental reminder of what I need to do, haha. Hope you have a lovely rest of your week! Regardless of if I sneak in more posts or not.




{ credits }

*barberyumyum*T03(pink)
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.5 - Mocap
{HIME*DREAM} Ayane Skin Applier Genus - Medium @ sanarae
Insomnia Angel . Acrylic nail @ whore couture
Insomnia Angel . Agemizawa gacha (baby bottle juice//happy glasses//pizza//pleated skirt//"sweety" lolita shoes//spilled sauce shirt RARE) @ the arcade
Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 07 @ access
Just Magnetized - Perfect Eyebrows - set 14 for GENUS
' Lv.100 ' S Eyelashes (GENUS)
Milk Tea: Snow Bunny Stockings (Maitreya applier)
NANIKA - Cora Garter RARE#1 - Maitreya @ imaginarium
Pseudo- Vending Machine Scene Pink
-SU!- Osanna Eyes

0 comments: