Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hello lovelies! My Pokemon goodies came in today so I got a late start to blogging, despite the fact that I finished the photo last night. Whoops. Anyway, here's a really cute qipao by Blah that I decided to blog in a color I normally don't, because why not? Doing something different is good once in a while. That's really it today I guess! 

Today is my friend Akaari's birthday, so while this post wasn't necessarily made because of her, I did want to mention that! I'm not sure that she reads my blog posts but I do know she favs them quite often, so I do want to thank her for supporting me! Have a lovely day today! I took today's photo at La Virevolte.


{ credits }


Blah.[Qipao 2.0] Maitreya Lara / Sky @ whore couture
Bossie. quick eyeliners [genus]
[CX] Ume Hairpin (White)
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.6 - Mocap
{HIME*DREAM} Ayane Skin Applier Genus - Medium @ sanarae
MICHAN - Marion Lashes [Genus] @ n21
MOMOCHUU :: Hoshi - Stocking + Geta Baby Blue [7]
pr!tty - Chae - :Short:
::SG:: Sophia Stilleto MESH Nails for Maitreya
-SU!- Osanna Eyes
tapoe*~Kimono Doll~POSE SET! (kimono2)

0 comments: