Sunday, March 10, 2019

The weather is warming up lovelies! Although, it's still fairly chilly, I do think spring will make its way soon. I'm gonna be 100% real for a minute here. (When am I not, but anyway) I switched back to my Catwa head to finish up Sanarae, but I realized how much more difficult it was for me to like the shape of my face after going back. I pretty much tried to redo my shape and get it to look more like something I'd be okay with, since I will very likely not be able to do Genus full time (unless everyone I blog for makeup-wise makes the switch). It's still..not there, haha. Obviously, Catya is not a bad head, but I can't create the kind of look I'd like it to have with it no matter what.

Anywho! As I said I would be finishing up Sanarae, here are some more goodies for it. I am covering Imaginarium too, promise! Just getting a late start. Hope you had a lovely weekend!




{ credits }

decor.
C.ment :: 5.pink & white desk
dust bunny . box of roses . pink . box a
+Half-Deer+ Amelia Wardrobe - Pink
+Half-Deer+ Dreamthreader Mouse - Pink
+Half-Deer+ Slumber Lamp - Cat - Pink
+Half-Deer+ Sugar Crush - Petit Fours  - Pink @ the arcade
[Lomomo] RoseBalcony skybox ver.2.0_Pink [Ggift]
Pacagaia Original - Kawaii Neon Sign {PINK} @ sanarae
parfait. Soft Beans set (Paw Rug .black.//Paw Table .black.) sanarae
*Tentacio* Little closet
*Tentacio* macaron love
Wednesday[+] ~ Girls Wounds ~ Radioactive Clothes - COMMON
Wednesday[+] ~ Pink Devil ~ Bed - COMMON

outfit.
[Black Bantam] Snowby The Cat Red Bow
Bossie. everyday eyeliner set [catwa]
CATWA HEAD Catya v3.2
!creamSH! YumeKawa Tights Gacha Applier -RARE-(OMEGA&Maitreya)3 sanarae
Doe: Mattie sanarae
Just Magnetized - Slay Baby Hairbase - set 01 for CATWA
KC*M No.54[Chaton] sanarae
Lunacat :. Miho Lipsticks .: [Catwa Applier] sanarae
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
:: MOMOCHUU :: MOMO Ears
{S0NG} Sugar Eyes - Catwa Applier sanarae
Wednesday[+] ~ Cat's Eyelashes
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: