Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hey loves! I'm sooo sorry for not having any outfits for you the past week.. I've been terribly busy working with my mom (they wanted me to go on Saturdays too..) and then trying to find some time to myself to relax, which resulted in me watching my friend play some 'spooky' games and playing Sims 2. I'm sure many of you are also that doing since the entire set including EPs are free on Origin right now (until midnight tonight!). But not to worry, I have not forgotten you lovelies! <3 I am here and I am bringing you some some new goodies~ So keep on reading to get them!


Outfit of the Day:
Bra :: .tsg. Strapless Bra - Baby Pink Cotton
Dress :: PANTSU*HUNTER cotton candy .rose. // NEW RELEASE
Earrings/Hair Accessory/Necklace/Ring :: Sweet Thing. Cutie Set (Rainbow Love) @ The Candy Shop // NEW RELEASE
Eyebrows :: .tsg. Baby Brow *tinted*
Eyes :: .tsg. Luminate - Pink
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Junko // Unnatural Ombres & Dips
Heels :: lassitude & ennui Bijou heels / princess {for SLINK mid feet} // NEW RELEASE
Jacket :: .tsg. Bunny Bomber - WhitexPink
Poses :: R.icielli - Model Poses (Pack)
Stockings :: PANTSU*HUNTER lace socks .white. {w/ Azz/SLINK appliers}

0 comments: