Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hellooo and good afternoon/evening to you all! :'D I hope you've all been well! Today's look was inspired by a bunch of new things that were just soo pretty I had to snag them. I actually had this outfit made a few days ago, but I quickly became busy after a friend bought me Final Fantasy 14 so I could play with her! I've spent the past couple of days downloading it (it took.. forever. ;_; ) and trying to get into the server they play. Such a hassle! That's where I might be if you don't hear from me in a few days~

I knew exactly what I was going to do with this outfit the moment it was in my hands! Don't you just love when you get something and immediately you know what you want to do? It's so rare for me, so I couldn't resist. I didn't use any poses this time either because this new gorgeous katana has them built in! I love not having to worry about what poses to pick. Doesn't it go so well with the mini kimono too? That's why there's only two photos this time (the pose thing), but you get more on my flickr, so click on the picture! gogogo! And as always, keep reading for the credits. <3

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Bira Bira :: .tsg. Kanzashi Bira-Bira - Silver
Butterfly Clips :: .tsg. Hair Ornament Butterfly Clip - BabyPink Morpho 1/2/3
Flower Kanzashi :: .tsg. Kanzashi Tsumami - Lavender 1/2
Katana :: .tsg. Kawaii Katana - Pastel Rainbow // NEW RELEASE
Nails :: alaskametro<3 Slink manicure - "Blossom" (French)

{ Clothing }
Kimono :: ::Envious:: Butterfly Empire // NEW RELEASE
Socks :: .tsg. Princess Socks - Pink {w/ SLINK applier}

{ Miscellaneous }
Body :: ~ Wowmeh - Silhouette
Brows :: .tsg. Baby Brow *tintable*
Eyes :: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Lavender
Hair :: *Milk* Hair! Radio TCF *Pastels*
Geta :: Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Latex Violet {for SLINK High feet}
Lips :: Essences - Rose Lipstick 01
Mouth :: **SHINE** Vampire Teeth/Normal
Skin :: Essences - CHO Clean Browless *doux* {w/ SLINK appliers}

Photos taken at *Frisland*.

0 comments: