Saturday, February 7, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15841646203/
Hey loves! I'm bringing you more goods from the With Love Fair now that it's officially open! Technically it was in my post from yesterday, but I've got more things on for the fair this time. I'm all .. half dressed and sexy just for you! With love, my blog readers. xoxo Valentine's day is soon. Be mine? <3


{credits}

Bra/Panties :: *BE Designs* - Fidelle. Red @ With Love Fair / NEW
Hair :: Magika [Hair] Calm [01]
Heart Prop :: !bang - with love @ With Love Fair / NEW
Lipstick :: Pink Acid City Girl Lipstick V2 - Red Wine
Nails/Toes :: Glaze One Love Nail @ With Love Fair / NEW
Necklace :: Pure Poison - Rose Romance Necklace @ With Love Fair / NEW
Ring :: Izzie's - Initials Love Ring @ With Love Fair / NEW
Shoes :: *REIGN.- Liberty Wedges- (MID)- Cherry
Skin :: -Glam Affair - Ellie skin - FLF ( Asia )
Stockings :: ><(AC)>< Lace Backseam - Ultra Sheer Marshmallow

0 comments: