Sunday, February 8, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15852701044/
Good morning lovebunches! What are those three words? 'I love you', of course. I hope the red/love themed posts aren't bothering you. If it makes you antis feel any better, I don't even get to spend the day with my love. And it's actually not going to be so pleasant this year anyway, since it will be just over the 1 year anniversary of my father's death. Valentine's day was actually spent at his funeral. Great way to spend it, huh..

Anyway.. The new goodies in today's post are at Collabor88, the With Love Fair and The Thrift Shop! Happy shopping as always! -curls up and goes to bed-


{credits}

Arm Warmers :: *MUKA* Armwarmers
Benches/Carpet/Planters/Table :: [CIRCA] Pkg - "Love Lane" - Dinette Room Set @ With Love Fair / NEW
Drink :: Lolita - Messenger Cup Fraise (wear me) RARE
Eyes :: {Dead Apples} Twinkle Eyes V2 - Sea
Hair :: Magika [Hair] Early [01]
Lipstick :: Pink Acid Natural Lip Plumpers (matte) - Ruby
Nails :: alaskametro<3 polish - "Candy Apple" matte
Necklace :: lassitude & ennui Forget-me-not necklace silver @ Collabor88 / NEW
Pose :: :.Fudge:. Opening Gift* Cute Poses!
Shoes :: *BOOM* Posey Pumps (cherry)
Skirt :: PICHI - VALENTINA Tulle Skirt [white] @ With Love Fair / NEW
Socks :: *MUKA* Thigh Socks
Top :: :FY: London Top (Red) @ The Thrift Shop / NEW

0 comments: