Wednesday, August 5, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/20317207962/
Hey loves! The title basically came from something fairly simple. I've got these cute little strawberry buddies (who happen to be bears) and I've got a cat and a kitten. Put those together.. bam! Strawberry Kitkat. I've never actually tried a strawberry kitkat, but I really want to try the green tea ones. Today's look is kinda simple and laid back. I didn't want to do anything too fancy. I had difficulties trying getting this how I wanted it to look, but in the end I went with what I have. Hope you guys have a lovely day!



{ credits }


Cat set :: -Nomi-Wool felt kitten RARE-1 {Gacha Garden} / NEW
Desserts :: poche - Vitamin color summer dessert
Dress :: .Atomic. Spring Bear Dress - Rose
Earrings :: Sweet Thing. Strawberry Melty Moon Earrings (Starshine)
Eyes :: !CS! Real Strawberry
Eyeshadow :: Pink Acid Eye Magic Eyeshadow - Rainbow Bright
Hair :: !Oleander ~ Bennett. { Cotton Candy } / SUBSCRIBER GIFT
Hair Roses :: [Black Bantam] Rose Decal - Champagne Roses
Nails :: Veechi - Tokyo Nights Nail Polish [slink]
Necklace :: Sweet Thing. Strawberry Melty Moon Necklace (Starshine)
Ring :: Pink Acid Whippy Cream Ring - Vanilla <3 {TCF} / NEW
Strawberry Headband :: Pink Acid / [Black Bantam] My Garden Strawbeary Wooden Headband Pink {TCF} / NEW
Strawberry Huggable :: Pink Acid / [Black Bantam] My Garden Strawbeary Pink (Huggable) Hold1 {TCF} / NEW
Table :: [ht:home] outdoor buffet table - red cloth

0 comments: