Thursday, March 24, 2016

 「mystic」
Good evening! I've been playing Blade and Soul since before the new expansion came out to try and make the level 45 deadline challenge (I tried like three days before hand, oops).. and totally forgot about blogging for a few days. It feels like it's been a lot longer than it has, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad. I have the next week and a half to myself until I have to go to like 3 appointments, so yay for relaxing! New stuff from Black Bantam, Nomi, Jian, Epic and a couple things from Oneword as well! Hope you enjoy~


{ credits }

decor.
Bike | *Epic* Moto.Ice.Cream Bike! {Vanilla} {wc5}
Birds | JIAN :: Nightingale Bird {tfc} . new~
Chair | uK - Queen Titania's Throne {oneword}
Crystals | .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Hanging crystals} {oneword}
Trees | JIAN :: Nightingale's Tree {tfc} . new~


outfit. 
Bunny Ears | [Black Bantam] Cutie Pie Bunny Ears {lost & found} . new~
Dress | -Nomi-Small Animal  Dress-Bunny- RARE {sanarae}
Eyes | -SU!- Yuna Eyes
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Anzu hair {lost & found} . new~
Pose | (marukin) [light] look to the dawn
Purse | [Black Bantam] Jelly Purse - Silver
Shoes | .tsg. Ruffle Platforms - WoodxWhite
Socks | +ILO+ Knee High Socks

0 comments: