Wednesday, March 30, 2016

 「unicorn power!」
Hellohello~ Happy last bit of March! I wish someone would tell the weather that it's spring now so it would get itself sorted out. The next few days it's supposed to be warmer, but then it's going to dip back down into the 30° area. Ugh. Hopefully after this next week it will stay warm!

I decided to do a quick post today, but I have new goods from Epic and mignon! I just joined the blogger group for them today and look forward to making cute outfits with their stuff for you guys. <3 Thank you mignon for having me!


{ credits }

Boots | *Epic* Sweet.Suede Boots! {Black}
Garter | mignon. - Star leather garter.
Glasses | .tsg. Shy Megane - Black *deco*
Hair | [e] Kiki
Hair Bow | Tableau Vivant \\  Skully bow (black)
Nails | *Epic* Slink Nails! {Melty}
Necklace | Meva Long Stone Necklace 1
Piercing | -SU!- Medusa Piercing . vip group gift!
Pose | (*ANGELICA) IDOL #2
Ring | -UtopiaH- My Big Plastic Heart Ring Raven
Sweater | *Epic* Unicorn Sweater {Black}

0 comments: