Thursday, April 28, 2016

 「in your eyes」
Hey~ Today feels a bit gloomy so I wanted to brighten it up a bit with a spring look. It's almost the end of April already.. Where does time even go nowadays? Just a curious question.. do you like to take your photos on a platform of your own, or do you prefer to venture out into Second Life and find a nice spot to snap pictures? Personally, I have to say I much prefer a platform because of the IMs that tend to pop up while you're trying to work on a blog post, which is not only distracting but can also sometimes be irritating. It sort of makes me instantly regret leaving that one place you know you won't be bothered. If it weren't for that, I think I might enjoy it a bit more. If only I could make myself invisible to others when taking my pictures.. but then I guess I would also miss out on the kind individuals I've met through that very process.

Anyway! I'm wearing lolita!! :D I know it's been a while again, but Nomi just came out with these gorgeous new dresses and I felt like a doll when I put it on so I had to share it with you guys. The photo was taken at StoryBrooke Gardens~


{ credits }

Blouse | -Nomi-Lilac Lolita BL White {sanarae} . new~
Eyes | Clemmm - Cornea Transplant Black -Concave-
Hair | !Oleander ~ Billie.
Headband | [LCKY] Baby Unicorn Headband - Pale
Heels | Essenz - Congo (Peach) Maitreya
Mesh Head | SOMEMORE / SaeBom Mesh Head - 01 {sanarae}
Piglet | Pink Acid Holdable No Wings Piglet Pink {the seasons story}
Pose | oOo paulina_five
Skirt | -Nomi-Lilac Lolita SK Blush {sanarae} . new~
Stockings | Quirky - Runa Garters Stockings - White

0 comments: