Monday, May 9, 2016

 「love♥bug」
Yay another pink post! (?) It's late but I wanted to get another post in for this week since I'm not sure when I'll have one done next! I seem to be on slight hiatus from SL lately. My birthday is only two days away, yay! I hope you all had a great mother's day~

New goodies from Ayashi, Epic, Umeboshi, Pink Acid, and fri.day! Hope you enjoy even though it's short! I took the photo at Garden of Whimsy! Good night <3


{ credits }

Antennae | *Epic* Love.Bug Antennae! {Baby.Pink} . new~
Dress | *Epic* Love.Bug Corset Dress {Baby.Pink} . new~
Eyes | [UMEBOSHI] Jaded eyes -Baby's Blue- {sanarae}
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Toshi hair {we <3 rp} . new~
Icecream | Pink Acid Stacked Ice Cream Cone 01 {kawaii project} . opens may 15th!
Pose | .GlamRus. Hailey 01
Sandals | fri.day - Dusty.Sandals (Candy) - Maitreya {c88} . new~
Skin | [UMEBOSHI] Jaded eyes gacha RARE Tina skin {sanarae}

0 comments: