Sunday, June 5, 2016

 「special day」
Woow guys, 100k pageviews is less than 200 views away. I never imagined that it would approach so quickly, and now I'm super giddy. Thank you all so much for sticking by me and enjoying what I do, as much as I do! I have no idea what to do to celebrate, but I'll take ideas! 

Also approaching is my 7th year of being a member of Second Life. Can you believe it? SL has come so far in the near 7 years I've been here. If you've been here a long time, did you hold onto your old items even though you most likely can't use most of them anymore? I don't have the heart to throw them all away I think. It's kind of like a momento of what SL was before things like mesh came along.

New goodies from mignon and Ayashi! Kind of short today. I guess it's kind of a casual lolita look? Hope you lovelies enjoy. <33 I took today's photo at Neverfar. It's open to the public for a few days if you want to stop by and take some photos yourself!


{ credits }

Dress | "mignon." -frill lolita dress. RARE {the chapter four} . new~
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Sango hair {sanarae}
Icecream | {Imeka} Ice Cream Poses - 4 . group gift~
Shoes | "mignon." -ribbon platform loafers. RARE {the chapter four} . new~
Sleeves | Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse Rigged Long Sleeves (Pink)

0 comments: