Thursday, June 9, 2016

 「summer vacation」
Well guys, I guess for the time being I'm full time blogging. I can't seem to stop making like 4 posts ahead of time. -laugh- I'm having so much fun that I don't really mind it any. I think this is probably the last post I'll make for Tropical Summer Fair, and yes I know! It's going on until the 17th! But you got a lot of previews from me already. There are still a lot of things over there though, so hopefully you yourselves have a chance to go and enjoy it as well. Thanks for sticking around~ Credits below! Oh, and the photo was taken at Baja Sands.


{ credits }

Eyes | .ARISE. Sun Eyes / Blue {anyBODY} . new~
Eyeshadow | Veechi - Lush Tropic Shadow [lust] {tropical summer fair} . new~
Hair | [e] Betty {vintage fair} . starts tomorrow!
Nails | Veechi - Sunset Tips [slink] {tropical summer fair} . new~
Pose | //elephante poses// - Teasha #6 {vintage fair} . starts tomorrow!
Sunglasses | Kenvie - Invader Sunglasses - Black {tropical summer fair} . new~
Swimsuit | phedora. Azalea swimsuit Maitreya Lara {tropical summer fair} . new~
Wedges | JamBee > Shoes > Ilsa Wedges > Maitreya {tropical summer fair} . new~





0 comments: