Sunday, July 10, 2016

 「complete」
Hey cuties. ♥ I couldn't think of a title for crap today. I just know I had fun putting together a pink outfit. There's not much to say and I kinda didn't sleep well last night, so I wanna try and get to bed a little earlier. Especially since I'm going out all day on Monday to help at my aunt's boyfriend's little place. (Which I have been doing for quite some time now.)

Not much to say really! New Quirky, Sweet Thing, mignon, and NANI! Pretty much everything new is for The Seasons Story with the exception of Sweet Thing's release, which is for C88. Have a nice night/morning~


{ credits }

Bow Ring | _CD_ Hello Bow Ring - Pink
Choker | [NANI] Tail.Choker (Pink) {the seasons story} . opens today!
Dress | Sweet Thing. Memoire - Petal (Maitreya) {collabor88} . new~
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) TSUYA EYES #sepia
Hair | [NANI] Chelsea.Hair RARE {the seasons story} . opens today!
Heels | mignon. -dreamy T-strap heels. RARE 
{the seasons story} . opens today!
Nails | Slink Nail Applier - Magical Girl (Enfer Sombre*) {crystal heart festival}
Phone | [NANI] Starfish.Phone (Pink) {the seasons story} . opens today!
Pose | *icen*Yukata06
Purse | Quirky - Cutie Nyan Bag {the seasons story} . opens today!
Tattoo | [CAROL G] Cherry Blossom Tattoo

0 comments: