Monday, July 11, 2016

 「evening treat」
Happy late night/morning! I was super productive earlier. Got some cleaning done (although I didn't get to laundry) and also started doing Blogilates again. I even got in a nap. I won't go into a whole post about what that is because this is a blog post, but it's basically pilates! I feel good even though I can tell it's going to burn tomorrow (especially my arms). Tomorrow is work day! And I think Friday as well, if it doesn't rain (so far it has been).

New goodies from Ayashi, Pink Acid, and fri.day! The dress is also semi-new, but it was sent out late so I'm not considering that as 100% new. Hope you enjoy! Photo taken at The Trace.


{ credits }

Banana | Pink Acid Banana Split Ice Cream Pop Vanilla {the seasons story} . new~
Cover | BADA*Cila* Cial Top RARE {project se7en}
Dress | BADA*Cila* Cial Dress RARE 
{project se7en}
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Takara hair {the seasons story} . new~
Headband | [LCKY] Baby Unicorn Headband - Pale
Necklace | Pink Acid Chain Hearts Necklace {the seasons story} . new~
Pose | *EverGlow* Sunshine 06
Sandals | fri.day - Zephyr.Wraps (Cloud) {collabor88} . new~
Wings | .dami. sakura small wings .4 {crystal heart festival}

0 comments: