Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Good evening! Sorry I haven't been around for almost a week. I'm having issues with my ear and it's been putting me off. I forget if I mentioned, but we finally got the internet fixed (for sure this time!) My stepdad and mom went on vacation as well, and I've been busting my butt to get the house clean because it's a lot easier without them here, honestly. They'll still be gone for a few more days and I'm just kicking back and relaxing the rest of the time. Also feeling a bit meh today, so I wasn't going to blog, but then I remembered I had this pic up early and might as well finish it. Hope you guys enjoy! The tattoo will be available this Friday. Photo taken at The Forest Garden.


{ credits }

Antlers | +Half-Deer+ Noire Antlers - Firefly (Gold)
Dimple Piercing | PUNCH / Dimple Set
Eyes | Clemmm - Cornea Transplant Black -Concave-
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Takemi hair {whore couture}
Feet Wraps | [CX] Kunai Anklet LIMITED . group gift!
Nails | .ARISE. Golden Nails / Style 2 MAITREYA APPLIER {the secret affair} . new!
Septum Piercing | MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style18) gold
Shorts | Addams // Marisa Doble Lace Short // Maitreya
Tattoo | ISUKA Batra & Leok Omega - normal {ELITE} . starts sept 23rd!
Toe Claws | [CX] Talon Nails Maitreya High (Black)
Top | -Pixicat- Dusk.Top - Black (Maitreya)

0 comments: