Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Heya loves! I'm thinking about taking a little break at least til early April.. we'll see though. I feel like I could use some time off, especially since I've blogged so much. I mean, I say it like it's "a lot", but I only blogged about 15 posts this month. I never realized how little that actually is.. I mean, it's about half of a month's worth of posts, but it feels like it's hardly adequate. I'm just worried that I'm going to lose my creative juices. I'm rambling now.. anywho. I came to show off these gorgeous shoes for Shoetopia and this pretty new hair. Hope you guys like! See you soon!


{ credits }

decor.
Bed | :HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {1} @ kustom9
Cabinet | Stockholm&Lima:Reconstructed Cabinet RARE @ lootbox
Clothes Rack | :HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {3} kustom9
End Table | :HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {5} @ kustom9
Sideboard | :HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {4} kustom9
Stool | :HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {6} kustom9
Wall Frames | :HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {2} 
kustom9

outfit.
Baos | [NANI] Bo.Bun Covers @ project se7en OPEN TOMORROW
Brows | 
[Buzz] The Soft Eyebrow {Catwa Applier}
Dress | *katat0nik* (white) Doliday Dress
Garters | *Tentacio* Sweet bondage. Belt leg black
Hair | [NANI] Bo.Hair 
project se7en OPEN TOMORROW
Pose | (*ANGELICA) IDOL #4
Shoes/Socks | friday - Sadie Platforms (Coal) @ shoetopia NEW
Skin | more more. hazy skin_honey (catwa)

0 comments: