Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hey guys! I'm still trying to break out of my rut. Feeling unwell for so long eventually just makes you feel a certain way and it's difficult to move up from that sometimes. I hope I will feel much better soon!

I have what is probably going to be the last of the goodies I can show you for Gacha Guardians. I'm honestly not sure how much more I could do this month, but I'm trying to take it easy. <3 If more comes, then more comes! I do have some other things to share as well, including stuff for Souled Out which opened recently. I hope you like! Have a lovely day.


{ credits }

decor.
Basket | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * Deco Basket @ gacha guardians
Book | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * Design Book 
gacha guardians
Chair | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * Scandi Chair (ani) 
gacha guardians
Chest | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * Pillow Chest 
gacha guardians
Hammock Chair | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * Hammock Chair GoG2 
gacha guardians
House | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * Scandi House RARE gacha guardians
Patio | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * PATIO GoG1 gacha guardians
Rug | shine by [ZD] SCANDI SUMMER DREAMS GACHA * Outdoor Rug 
gacha guardians

outfit.
Brows | .ARISE. Kano Brows / Black Catwa Applier @ okinawa summer festival NEW
Dolphin Bites | -SU!- Dolphin Bites Piercing (Catwa Lona)
Dress | Sweet Thing. Charisma Mini Dress (Maitreya)
Eyes | AG. Enchanted Eyes
@ souled out NEW
Face Sparkles | .ARISE. Moon Sparkle / White Catwa Applier @ mesh body addicts NEW
Hair | *barberyumyum*T02(brown)
Heels | AZOURY - Naito High Heel Shoe [Black] 
souled out NEW
Lashes | MICHAN - Maddie Set HUD [Catwa] @ l'elite NEW
Lips | alaskametro<3 "Ocean Sunset" makeup palette - Catwa @ summerfest
Medusa Piercing | -SU!- Medusa Piercing (Catwa Lona)
Nails | :Moon Amore: Kinky Nails / Maitreya  (Polished) Onyx
Pose | BellePoses - Milla (Bento) 1 souled out NEW
Tattoo | [La Baguette] Maitreya / Sora Tattoo ~ Dark @ crystal heart festival


You can also view the blogpost at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: