Sunday, November 19, 2017

Hello hello! I have to go to an appointment very early in the morning and I can't fix my sleep schedule (again), so that's gonna be fun to wake up to. It's also in the city (since my insurance isn't accepted around here..go figure), so I have to be up even earlier.. I'll deal with it I suppose. Maybe I'll get to do some stuff afterwards too. I hope it goes well and no complications arise, at least that's what I'm hoping. Anyhow!

I have some new goods from mignon, Just Magnetized and AsteroidBox today! Not too much, so credits will be nice and short. I'm not sure why I was compelled to call it what I did.. since it looks more like I'm attending a funeral. Haha. Hope you like!

{ credits }

Backdrop | AsteroidBox. Jail & Wedding Chapel - Backdrop @ remnant. dark days NEW
Dress | #1"mignon." -dark lolita dress.[Maitreya exp] RARE @ remnant. dark days NEW
Eyes | .ARISE. Fera Eyes  / 8 @ sad november
Hair | *barberyumyum*T02(brown) (+bangs)
Hairbase | Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - SPECIAL EDITION 04 CATWA powder pack exclusive
Pose | .ARISE. Miki Pose 1
Shoes/Socks | #2"mignon." -dark lolita shoes.[Maitreya exp] RARE @ remnant. dark days NEW

0 comments: