Thursday, January 18, 2018

I'd been busy watching youtube videos a lot of the day, mostly spooky ones since I got in one of those moods. Sadly they seemed pretty fake the more I watched them since there were a lot of weird explanations and loopholes. I guess it distracted me from blogging a bit though. I wanted to share something nice and cute today with you guys. I took the photo at Mitsumi-Town in Tokyo. Love!


{ credits }

Chest Tattoo | Stardust - Noriko - Maitreya pink blush tattoo
Collar | CUREMORE / Punk Chick / Punk Choker / Pure
Eyepatch | {vincue} Bidie+Eyepatch - Snow
Eyeshadow/Lip Color | .ARISE. Shenna Makeup Set CATWA @ ULTRA NEW
Hair/Hat | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Aiano hair/tails RARE @ epiphany NEW
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Aiano hat RARE
Jacket | 
{vincue} Bombie+Jacket Snow [Maitreya] @ the seasons story
Leg Tattoo | CURELESS [+] Magical Prism / MAITREYA
Pose/Microphone | BellePoses - Sing O6
BellePoses - Microphone O4 @ pocketgacha  NEW
Skirt | Caboodle - Kyoko Skirt - Maitreya
Stockings | CURELESS [+] Anxiety Garters / MAITREYA

0 comments: