Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Morning all! I still can't get my damn sleep schedule figured out for now.. so I'm just sleeping when I'm tired/ready to. I have some goods for various things, but it's mostly Gacha Garden today!

Incase you aren't familiar with the song Finesse by Bruno Mars by the way, it was stuck in my head while I worked on the photo. It's a pretty amazing song and the remix with Cardi B is even more awesome, so I'll put that up in here for you to listen to while you read the credits/blog post. 





{ credits }

decor.
Candles | {moss&mink} Tropical Bliss - Candles @ gacha garden NEW
Candy | {moss&mink} Candy Overload SOI gacha garden NEW
Pergola | {moss&mink} Tropical Bliss - Pergola RARE 
gacha garden NEW
Petals | {moss&mink} Tropical Bliss - Fairylight Petals gacha garden NEW
Plants | {moss&mink} Tropical Bliss - Planter 1 + 2 gacha garden NEW
Seating | {moss&mink} Tropical Bliss - Daybed (Adult) RARE gacha garden NEW

outfit.
Brows | Just Magnetized - Perfect Eyebrows set 11 for CATWA NEW
Ears | *Tentacio* My kawaii ears
Eyeliner | Wednesday[+] ~ The Parisian Girl Liners
Hair | [e] Lauren @ faMESHed 
NEW
Lashes | MICHAN - Natzuka Lashes HUD [Catwa] @ liason collaborative NEW
Nailpolish | Dark Passions - Gacha Garden Feb 2018 - Maitreya gacha garden NEW
Pose | {PINGPONG} MOMO Bento poses #1
Skin | BT:Geisha"Catwa"Applier.
Swimsuit | *BOOM* St. Tropez_ Maitreya (red)





You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: