Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Hey again! I noticed something odd on flickr today that I wasn't sure what was going on. Yesterday I got a bunch of random favorites on my photos, and today it seems like they're all gone? I wonder if anyone else experienced this weird occurance. Anyway. This style is a bit different (albeit still comfortable) than my normal, I think. But Kokolores' hair releases tend to do that for me since they're pretty unique. So, I figured it would be smarter if I paired up my Imaginarium posts with my posts for Vintage Fair, because if I don't, I may not finish covering one (or both) events before they end. Either that or I just blog every single day.. Which probably won't go very well! So, you may end up getting double the photos from me when I blog! Hopefully you're all alright with that. I know I don't normally blog a ton anymore so it must be odd when I do. Hope you like this look!





{ credits }

Backdrop | .:Joplino:. Backdrop Live Show
Bracelet | .::Nanika::.Starry night Bracelet Gold @ imaginarium NEW
Choker | .::Nanika::.Starry night Choker 3 Gold imaginarium NEW
Earrings | .::Nanika::.Starry night Earrings Gold imaginarium NEW
Eye Makeup | Just Magnetized - Insta Beauty set 05 1
Eyes | .ARISE. Naomi Eyes / 7 @ shiny shabby
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Elin
Lashes | Wednesday[+] ~ Cat's Eyelashes
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Sativa Lipstick for CATWA @ kinky event NEW
Pose | Suga-Suga - Merry Pose 4 @ magnificence NEW
Skirt | Look At Me. Milly Set. Leather Skirt. Black imaginarium NEW
Tattoo | *U-Design* Nyctophilia [Maitreya]
Top | Look At Me. Milly Set. Leather Top. Black 
imaginarium NEW



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: