Monday, June 11, 2018

Hey hey! Sorry I've been like super busy and had basically no time to blog for a day. And today when I was going to, I got distracted with watching the Playstation E3 with waifu. Oops. Anyone else watch and get super hyped for the Resident Evil 2 remake? I will say for one thing though, I'm extremely disappointed Matt Mercer isn't voicing Leon. I'm also excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 despite the fact I was almost certain I wouldn't have any interest in KH anymore.

But aside from that, I had to go clean out the house with mom that she was renting out once again.. due to even more shitty tenants. Surprise, surprise. This time, they fled from town after most likely learning of their own warrant of arrest due to his illegal drug usage. Which was nothing new, considering the kind of program he'd been entered into last year. (And apparently the chick forged a check from her ex husband? Tsk.) I told my mom she needs to start doing background checks on her tenants, but she's almost sure she wants to just give up and sell the house now because this is the second time in a row shitty people have lived there, and the second time it was left a gross mess. Only this time, the mess was done in under two weeks. Amazing how some people can live like that. I wish I could move into it myself. While it has a few things wrong with it, it's actually pretty spacy and decent. It's just.. well, in a bad area I guess. So that might be the kicker. Anyway!

I have some new sexy lingerie from AsteroidBox! It's not out yet, but it will be on June 15th at the Red Light District event. I'm also sporting some new lashes from MICHAN and lipstick from Just Magnetized to go with it. I wanted to do a simple photo today since I still plan to get all decked out for Vintage Fair. I did set up something for you guys like I said I would, which I'll be taking photos in as well. Don't think I forgot! Hope you like my look for today!




{ credits }

Backdrop | Pseudo- Pia Bathroom Backdrop RARE
Collar | MONS / MESH - Extreme Choker (style1) silver
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 7 (CATWA)
Hair | Beusy x Mannequin: The Wasabi Poms Hairstyle
Lashes | MICHAN - Chisato Lashes [Catwa] @ sanarae
Lingerie | AsteroidBox. Aphrodite Lingerie @ red light district open june 15th!
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Opium Lipstick for CATWA @ equal10 NEW
Nails | e.marie // Dangerous Woman Set
Pose | *{( konpeitou )}* demons 1 edited with Animare
Skin | [PUMEC]  -  Ralina - September gift - Catwa
Wings | Caboodle - Sylph Wings

0 comments: