Saturday, June 9, 2018

So.. I almost ended up scrapping this completely because I just couldn't get it to come out in a way I liked. But I already had everything done, so I figured all that time I spent would be a waste if I did that. Still don't like it, but I guess I hope you guys do. Mostly goods for Imaginarium, but I added a bit of Black Bantam's set for The Arcade as well.




{ credits }

decor.
Bookshelf | Torika Mimimi BookShelf & items @ imaginarium
Candle | Torika Mimimi Candles @ imaginarium
Cat Frame | Torika Mimimi Frame Cat Grey @ imaginarium
Cereal | [Black Bantam] Cryptid Creations Cereal Killer Bowl @ the arcade
Egg Carton | [Black Bantam] Edge Of Table Egg Carton @ the arcade
Shelf | Torika Mimimi Shelf & items @ imaginarium
Sofa | TORIKA MIMIMI SOFA @ imaginarium
Stuffed Cat | [Black Bantam] Lazy Cute Fuzzy Kitten Girl @ the arcade
Table | Torika Mimimi Table Candles @ imaginarium
Toast | [Black Bantam] Sweetheart Toast Jam Crumbs @ the arcade

outfit.
Hair | !Oleander ~ Lynn.
Skin | [PUMEC]  -  Ralina - September gift - Catwa
Top | ERSCH - Lazy Gacha MAITREYA RARE 02 @ imaginarium



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: