Sunday, June 17, 2018

Hey again! It's super super hot and gross outside (and inside honestly, the air conditioner's not really staying cool in here) and I really haven't wanted to do much.. but I still have a lot of blog posts to do (I know I've already done a lot more than I normally do) so I can't really slack on that even if I wanted to. I have some goods from Pure Poison for kustom9, hair from elikatira, and a lipstick from Just Magnetized. Hope you like!




{ credits }

Brows | Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa]
Dress | Pure Poison - Ashley Dress - Lara @ kustom9 NEW
Earrings | [AB]Basic Hoop Earrings
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 7 (CATWA)
Fishnet Stockings | REIGN.- Ruffle Fishnet Stockings (Maitreya-High)- THIGH HIGH
Hair | [e] Mel 2 NEW
Heels | Pure Poison - Ashley Sandals - Maitreya @ kustom9 NEW
Lashes | Wednesday[+] ~ Blooming Eyelashes
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Opium Lipstick for CATWA @ equal10 NEW
Piercing | -SU!- Piercing Set 07 (Catya) @ access NEW
Pose | BellePoses - Joana 6
Skin | [ MUDSKIN ]_HyunA # BUBBLE POP II_112
Skybox | anxiety %confessional skybox

0 comments: