Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I totally forgot that I would definitely reach 20 posts this month, because I had to do one last post for Imaginarium before that closes, haha. So yay for me being able to do something I haven't done in a long time. (June 2014 apparently, when I hit 22 posts!) I still love blogging just as much as I used to, but a lot of the time it's very difficult to churn out posts one after another. I would love to do it that often a lot more because I feel like it brings out a lot of improvement! But sometimes it's just impossible. The end of June is only 4 days away, and I'm not sure if I'll have any more posts prepared for you before that.. If not, have a happy rest of your June!




{ credits }

decor.
Bench | *AF* Greenhouse 02 - Bench RARE @ imaginarium
Build | *AF* Greenhouse 01 - Greenhouse RARE imaginarium
Flowers | dust bunny . harvest . jug of sunflowers
{moss&mink} Bottled Flowers - White
Plant Lighting | *AF* Greenhouse 09 - Lighting imaginarium
Planters | *AF* Greenhouse 11 - Seedlings 1 imaginarium
Planter Set | *AF* Greenhouse 07 - Seed Caddy imaginarium
Plant Sign | *AF* Greenhouse GOI - Greenhouse Sign 
imaginarium
Plants | dust bunny . hoya plant
{Imeka} Sweets Planters {10}
{Imeka} Planter - clay
Plant Table | *AF* Greenhouse 03 - Potting Table 
imaginarium
Pots | tarte. stacked pots
Table | *AF* Greenhouse 04 - Table imaginarium
Wall Planter | *AF* Greenhouse 10 - Wall Planter imaginarium

outfit.
Case | *Tentacio* good morning box
Choker | MONS / MESH - Kitty Choker (black)
Cuffs | .tsg. Love Bunny Cuff - White
Dress | #2"mignon." -frill lolita dress. [maitreya exp] pastel RARE @ sanarae NEW
Eyeliner | [PUMEC] - Eyeliner Set  #1 (Black) - CATWA
Face Stickers | +Half-Deer+ Starry Girl Face Stickers - Rainbow
Glasses | .::Cubic Cherry::. {Kokoro} glasses - pink
Hair/Hat | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Catty hair with beret
Highlighter | Just Magnetized - Fenty Luminizer for CATWA @ applique NEW
Lipgloss | [89Hz] - Roxane * Lip D [Catwa Applier]
Purse | #4"mignon." -melody chan Pochette.[maitreya exp] RARE sanarae NEW
Shoes | #3"mignon." -ribbon platform loafers. [maitreya exp] RARE sanarae NEW
Skin | more more. yuka skin RARE2_honey (catwa)


You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: