Thursday, June 14, 2018

Wow, I've actually done 10 posts so far this month and we still have a little over two weeks left before June is history. This might turn out to be a new record of posts. Haha. I was trying to push myself to get a post out a day ago, but there was something about my look that irked me. So, I decided to switch it up a little bit and I ended up with this! I think it was a combination of the skin/shape and the hair I was wearing that made me dislike it. I tried so hard to, but it just made me not want to blog instead. So I guess that seems to be a common thing if it's not because I don't want to blog in general. Maybe I should try switching things up more often if I don't want to blog them right away to see if that helps. I also don't blog with blonde hair or blue clothes, so I thought that would be interesting to do. Anywho, here's more goodies for Vintage Fair. Some things were mixed in to go along with the theme. And yes, incase you were wondering, I did blog part of the setup already in a previous post.




{ credits }

decor.
Alcohol | Apple Fall Argentinian Malbec
Books | Apple Fall Books w/ Deer Head Bookends
Cabinet | *Cherry House*-Vintage bookcase-white
Cigarettes | Apple Fall 'Lucky Numbers' Cigarettes & Tray
Desk | dust bunny . secretary desk . clutter
Mirror | uK - Grandma's Vintage Mirror
Plant | Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
Postcards | dust bunny . postcards
Table | Apple Fall Period Coffee Table
Tins | Apple Fall Tea Tins & Tea Books

outfit.
Brows | Just Magnetized - Natural Eyebrows set 03 for CATWA @ access NEW
Dress | .ET. Athena Gown Maitreya @ vintage fair
Earrings | Bliensen + MaiTai - Moonflower - Earrings 
vintage fair
Eyeliner | [PUMEC]  -  Eyeliner Set  #1 (Black) -  CATWA
Eyes | AG. Enchanted Eyes - Catwa Applier - Pack 1
Hair | [e] Betty
Lip Color | .ARISE. Kawaii Lipstick 1 CATWA @ the chapter four
Pose | (*ANGELICA) EVERYGIRL #7
Ring | Cae :: Audrey :: Ring 
vintage fair
Skin | Catwa Skin applier Peach Tone - May (Enfer Sombre*)




0 comments: