Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Hey guys~ I thought I'd do something over the top today I guess. I don't normally do photos like this- I say literally almost every time I do a post different than normal. But I had quite a bit of fun with it. I never thought I'd enjoy doing different styles with my stuff, yet here I am all the time now doing just that. Most of this is a set from CURELESS, which is currently at this round of the Epiphany, and will be there for quite a bit of time still. Hope you like!




{ credits }

Arms | 
CURELESS[+] Melodic Doll / Dolly Arms / RARE @ the epiphany
Backdrop | [Grunt] - Grid Pool Backdrop
Body | CURELESS[+] Melodic Doll / Violin Torso / RARE @ the epiphany
Butterflies/Pose | BellePoses - Butterfly 4
Collar | CURELESS[+] Melodic Doll / Doll Choker / BLACK @ the epiphany
Eyes | CURELESS[+] Glitter Eyechips @ the epiphany
Hair | (r)M Hair No.32'15
Heels | CURELESS[+] Melodic Doll / Quaver Shoes / BLACK @ the epiphany
Legs | CURELESS[+] Melodic Doll / Dolly Legs / BLACK @ the epiphany
Mask | =Zenith=baroque butterfly mask
Nose Ring | CURELESS[+] Melodic Doll / Quaver Piercing @ the epiphany
Violin Bow | CURELESS[+] Melodic Doll / Violin Bow @ the epiphany

0 comments: