Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Hello lovelies! I don't normally do mermaid looking stuff, weirdly enough. I do really like it but I guess there's just not a large variety of mermaid items? Speaking of mermaids, I did head over to the Mermaid Cove and grab this lovely bra/panty set to match with MICHAN's gorgeous headdress and Ascendant's nails that are also for the event. Then I just added a few things I had lying around in my inventory that I hadn't really touched but thought would go well with the look. I love working with this color, but I hardly ever use it. Hm. I hope you like! I took the photo at La Vie!





{ credits }

Body Glitter | + Omega Body Glitter V1 Silver + {egosumaii}
Bracelet | *:..Silvery K..:*BohoStyle_Hand Jewelry(Turquoise)1
Bralette | * VB *Melody Top - Maitreya - Materials mermaid cove
Choker | bonbon. Seahorse.Choker (Aqua)
Earrings | Aurealis Jewellery. Haro Earring.
Eyeliner | Veechi - Electro Liner [Catwa]
Eyes | Ascendant - Spotlights Eyes Fatpack - CATWA @ dubai NEW
Hair | [DUE] Edita
Headdress | MICHAN - Ariella Crown @ mermaid cove NEW
Nails | Ascendant - Mermaid Bento Coffin Nails 02 - Maitreya Beta @ mermaid cove NEW
Pose | Stardust - Summer Breeze - 06 Bento Pose @ the seasons story
Skin | :: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar tea @ limit8
Tears | Just Gigi- Tears

0 comments: