Saturday, July 21, 2018

Hello~ I stopped by limit8 while I was putting this look together and found an irresistable skin from Momochuu and decided to get it. Normally I try not to go THIS light with my skins (it's literally like how pale I am irl) but it was too pretty for me not to. I don't change my skin up as much as I used to, either, so I guess it's not that bad. I haven't done a lolita look in quite some time, have I? Well this beautiful kimono-esque dress from Silvery K seemed perfect for the part. Hope you like~ I took the photo at Nagare no Shimajima.





{ credits }

Brows | -SU!- Essential Eyebrows +CATWA APPLIER+
Collar | =Zenith=Muted Coven Collar (Black/Gold)
Dress | *:..Silvery K..:*Sweet Kimono @ the seasons story
Eyeliner | Suga-Suga - Simple Eyeliner Catwa
Eyes | Aurealis Beauty. CATWA applier. Vision eyes. Shade #5
Geta | *{( konpeitou )}* sweetie - 7 - clogs
Hair | Lamb. Prove It - Variety Pack
Hairbase | Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Hairbase
Hairpin | TCH gift *{( konpeitou )}* black lady ornamental
Lashes | MICHAN - Bradley Lashes [Catwa]
Parasol | *:..Silvery K..:*Summer Romantica(Parasol_Black)15
Pose | tapoe*~Kimono Doll~kimono5
Skin | 
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar tea @ limit8
Tabi | *{( konpeitou )}* Lunatic*Dream - Tabi laced lace **tinted**

0 comments: