Friday, August 3, 2018

Hello hello~ Oof. For some reason it was hard to get myself in the mood to blog today. I did it though, because I had a really cute idea planned for this look. I hate how some days it can take me like 2 hours total to blog, but then most days it seems like it takes 6-8. No wonder I'm always wondering where my time went. Anywho! Today I have new goods from Gacha Garden and Okinawa Summer Festival. This is obviously my usual style of outfits, so I had fun. Hope you like!




{ credits }

decor.
dust bunny . ice cream vending machine . pink
dust bunny . shaved ice machine
[Fetch] Phedra Living Room Set
(Phedra Chill Books, Phedra Coffee Table, Phedra Gallery Frames, Phedra Lamp, Phedra Makeup Tray, Phedra Pouf - Patterns, Phedra Rug, Phedra Sofa, Phedra Vase Books) @ gacha garden  NEW
+Half-Deer+ Ice Cream Garland Lights - Rainbow - Horz
.peaches. Tap That App - Laptop
*Tentacio* my food fatpack
(dango box, nyumi cream, pink soda, yogurt)

outfit.
Ascendant - Wish Coffin Bento Nails 09 - Maitreya Beta @ mba NEW
BellePoses - Arianne 1 @ mermaid cove
CHU-ING. Dokidoki Look. Necklace Pink @ okinawa summer festival NEW
CHU-ING. Dokidoki Look. RARE okinawa summer festival NEW
Cubic Cherry - 03{Lovin} sunglasses PINK1 okinawa summer festival NEW
[monso] My Hair - Jenny
{S0NG} Yuki Eyes - Catwa okinawa summer festival NEW
{W&R} IceCream - Ring 09 - Rare

You can also view the post at GimmeGacha!

0 comments: