Thursday, August 2, 2018

Hey guys! Happy August. We're in a new month again.. Where the heck has this year gone anyway? Is it really more than half way through 2018? I should be used to this by now I think. The years when I was younger went by super fast as well. I spent some time today watching Shane Dawson's newest video that's going to cover Jeffree Star's life and man am I interested. While I'm blogging though, I'm watching JaboodyDubs play Resident Evil 4! I guess it was remastered or something? Or HD. And put on steam. I can't remember exactly, but the other day I played an RE1 map on Left4Dead2 with my waifu and it made me want to play RE games again. I will probably stream 1 or 0 in October, since normally we like to consider the whole month "Spooptober". So that will be fun.

So this is rare, but I have three events to cover this month including Gacha Garden, Girl Power, and Okinawa Summer Festival and while Gacha Garden has already started, Girl Power and Okinawa Summer Festival are starting shortly. Totally looking forward to blogging all of them. I will be SUPER busy this month with that many things ontop of who I blog for on a regular basis, so maybe my post count will be up there again! Anything to keep me blogging. Hope you like the look for today, it's a new outfit from mignon~




{ credits }

decor.
Ariskea [Hue] Frames Woodplank
Astralia - All in one bed (chich)
[Cubic Cherry] {Baroque} mirror Black
:HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {3}
:HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {4}
:HAIKEI: Forever Yours_Gacha / {5}
PILOT - Nail Polish Rack Deux [White]
SAYO - Boudoir Gacha - Journal Deco

outfit.
[89Hz] - Chii Eyes*FullPack [Catwa Applier]
Ascendant - Blacks Bento Nails 05 - Maitreya Beta @ the darkness open august 5th
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Aizawa hair @ okinawa summer festival open august 3rd
MICHAN - Celine Gacha - #6 Dream Choker (black)
MICHAN - Celine Gacha - #9 Earrings Doll (gold) @ gacha garden NEW
#1"mignon." -sortir. tops [Maitreya exp] RARE
#2"mignon." -sortir. skirt [Maitreya exp] RARE @ sanarae
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
Suga-Suga - BFF Bento Pose - Girl 1 (Pack #2) @ suicide dollz
Suga-Suga - Natural Eyelashes Catwa {applier} @ the makeover room NEW

0 comments: