Monday, September 17, 2018

Hiya! Just busy enjoying my week to myself here and getting a lot done. So far it's been fairly decent and I've kept the house clean without fail. It's crazy how fast it gets dirty here when my mom and stepdad are home. I never realized how much it makes a difference and how much longer it stays nice when they aren't around. I also have more motivation to clean when no one's home, especially around the night time. I'm not sure why but my brain is more active/interested in things in the night hours. I guess I'm a real night owl? But I already knew that. -laugh-

I have some goodies from a few places to share. I'm probably gonna take another break to enjoy my time in hopes it doesn't go too quickly, so we'll see. See ya!




{ credits }

Ascendant - Najla Bento Nails Fatpack - Maitreya @ dubai open sept 20th!
Aurealis Beauty CATWA applier. Adventurer eyes. Shade #1 @ ultra NEW
CMYK// 10. I Want you @ the arcade
Just Magnetized - Shy Blush for CATWA @ kinky event
Just Magnetized - Venus Eyeliner for CATWA @ vanity
Love [Latex Crop Jacket/Tee] Maitreya
MICHAN - Moonchild Gacha (Bow Necklace VIP Gift//#1 RARE Serenity Necklace//#2 RARE Luna Earrings//#5 Mars Choker)@ lootbox open tomorrow!
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # MOIST FLAVOR (CATWA)
(pc) Mahiro - Skin [RARE#11*] - Catwa Applier
Wednesday[+] ~ Sarang Eyelashes
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: