Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hello! It feels a lot later than it is, for some reason. The time I have to myself is also going surprisingly slow.. which I'm okay with. It gives me more time to get things done! Including blogging. Today I'm showing you KIUKIU's Stitches gacha set for Harajuku. It will be open on the 20th!





{ credits }

anxiety %lunacy
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Lina hair @ au lovely NEW
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Natsumi headdress(Light set)
glutz . thorn in your eye . glasses @ girl power
Insomnia Angel . Lolita high socks group gift
Just Magnetized - Venus Eyeliner for CATWA @ vanity
{KIUKIU} & Xuxu. // Stitches GACHA // (Choker Red//RARE A [maitreya]) @ harajuku open sept 20th
Momento. walker heels #2 maitreya
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # MOIST FLAVOR (CATWA)
(pc) Mahiro - Skin [RARE#11*] - Catwa Applier
-SU!- The Dark Eyes
tapoe*~Kimono Doll~kimono5
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: