Saturday, September 15, 2018

Hey again! I guess I'm kinda in the mood to do posts more often right now. That and my mom and stepdad are away for a week and the puppy was taken to his parents house, so I have the whole house to myself until then. Maybe I can finally get some stuff done and actually relax while not having the house look trashed a day later! Anywho. I have some things to finish up Imaginarium, as well as new eyes from MICHAN, new shoes by Pure Poison, and a new top from Asteroidbox. Hope you like!




{ credits }

AsteroidBox. Cetus Top - Maitreya @ kustom9 NEW
AsteroidBox. Mira Shorts - Maitreya
[BH9] - The Bedroom (Femme Day) V2
ISON - occult sleeves -Maitreya- (black)
MICHAN - Ruyi Eyes [Catwa] @ spoonful of sugar NEW
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # MOIST FLAVOR (CATWA)
.::Nanika::.Sylvia Choker
.::Nanika::. Sylvia Garter RARE Maitreya @ imaginarium
(pc) Mahiro - Skin [RARE#11*] - Catwa Applier
Pure Poison - Evana Sandals - Lara @ kustom9 NEW
Suga-Suga - Shy Bento Pose #3 @ girl power
TRUTH / Reyane september group gift


You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: