Sunday, November 11, 2018

Hello lovelies! I wanted to do something kinda ethereal today, I guess. I didn't know what I had in mind before I saw this setup at Backdrop City.. but this is the result! Today's look consists of some new things from KIUKIU as well the Girl Power event. Hope you like!




{ credits }

Avoixs // Soft Brows (OMEGA) *GIFT*
[CoD!] "Rocking Horse Ballerinas" (Maitreya) @ girl power
+Half-Deer+ Fairylight Rose Vines - Pale - Round
+Half-Deer+ Unicorn Story (Curiousity//Sweet Dreams)
Just Magnetized - Slay Baby Hairbase - set 02
{KIUKIU} Candoween (RARE A // maitreya//Wings White) @ the secret hideout
Kokoro Poses - Sora
[LeLuck]CatwaDramaticFake Lashes girl power
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[monso] My Hair - Jenny (flower)
[ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 6 (CATWA)
Stockholm&Lima: Cinderella's Carriage
.::Supernatural::. Hearty Pink [Silver]

0 comments: