Monday, December 3, 2018

Ah.. it's not the best way to start off December, but I guess the bad feelings have ceased for now. It's in some way a new start for a new year incoming. I just have a little to say about what's gone on in such a short period of time. Feel free to skip it if it's not interesting to you--

So I had to say some goodbyes. Sometimes there's good in goodbyes, and sometimes there really just isn't. I have nothing to say for the bad one (though they both technically are bad), but as for the other.. You're going straight back to the source that causes you the most misery and neglect in your life. It isn't right, but that, according to you, is what you want due to your "devotion" to someone manipulative and possessive. That person who you are so unhappy with in the first place. You're very aware of their ways. If that's really the right path for you, I guess we'll see in time. You're going to need the luck, I know you know perfectly well why I say that. In either case, I'm sure you'll return to us friends some day because it's not going to work out for you. I'm not saying that with bitterness or unkindness because I know it to be true. What I don't understand is why you'd choose someone who you make no personal connection with, one who forces you to make such a drastic and unfair choice, and you want that over others you share a deep connection with. Is it worth several people for one who you've known a mere couple years? Was it worth all that hurt you ended up causing yourself? I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to accept it, or you, when you do come back because of what you've done; to all of us really. I'll try my best to work on that in the meantime. There are bigger and better things out there for me and dwelling on this isn't one of them. And with that final bit, I send it out to the universe. Time to move on; I won't worry myself with it again. Nature will take its own course whether we want it to or not. It's not the end of the world, but a new beginning.




{ credits }

*barberyumyum*T02(brown)
*Edelweiss* Ear Muffs - black
*{( konpeitou )}* stand2
#1"mignon." -feel winter lolita coat. [Maitreya exp] RARE//#2"mignon." -feel winter lolita boots. [Maitreya exp] RARE @ sanarae NEW
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
-SU!- [CATWA] Astrid Eyes
-SU!- Ysabelle Set - Festive Christmas Nails (MAITREYA) @ the epiphany
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows
Wednesday[+] ~ Vampy Eyelashes

0 comments: