Friday, November 22, 2013

Heyy all! I'm sorry I didn't carry out the one-post-a-day thing, though some of you may be sighing in relief about that. I've been feeling ill the past few days and found out the gal we're staying with may have mono... which we're hoping isn't true, but you never know, I suppose. I guess we've all been feeling a little ill weathered regardless. Thankfully, I'm feeling a bit better now though, so I will of course continue blogging as I should! I also found out today that I very well may have an allergy to honey dew.. which is quite possibly the strangest allergy I've heard of, next to horseradish (which I am allergic to). It's odd because as a child, I never knew of any allergies I had, other than bad reactions to skin/acne products on my face. That or it could be a preservative in the icecream, as I was told. Yeah, so onto the good stuff! I really love these shoes from Shoetopia (and crosses) btw, incase you haven't noticed.

Outfit Goodies:
Hair - Whimsical

Top - Holy Red Shirt

Pants - Nicky Leather Pants @ the Azz Show

0 comments: