Friday, December 27, 2013

Hey all, I hope your Christmas went well! Did you miss me? I was gone for a couple days, so I didn't really have much time to fit in blogging. But now I'm back! Christmas may be over.. but I still have some winter-y looks to share with you, so fear not! 

Tomorrow I plan on showing you guys some of the cute stuff you can get at the Inspiration Hunt! Totally excited for that. If you haven't gone over there to check it out yet, you definitely should! Everything in the hunt is FREE and there is over 20 items! Here is your ticket!

Outfit Goodies:
Face-
Eye Makeup: BlackGlitter

Lips: Honey Lipbalm 01

Clothing-
Hair/Hood Dress: First Snow in Dark Browns **gacha**
Exile at The Arcade

Stockings: Cat Tights in Black

Accessories-
Garter: Sexy Leather Legstrap in Noir

0 comments: