Saturday, December 28, 2013

Today I ended up watching Frozen and Saving Mr Banks. Both were really good and touching movies. Frozen was kind of predictable though, which made me a little sad. I still enjoyed it though! So.. I kind of made this post a little late in the night compared to my usual posts lately.. but better to be late than never have one at all, right? The Inspiration Hunt over at Teefy's is still going on until the 31st! Make sure if you haven't gotten all the neat stuff yet, you do so asap! Everything is completely free there, which is awesome. It's also great quality, which I harp about with many people that make group gifts. This isn't even group gifts and they're amazing. Looks just like something you would normally buy! The jeans in the hunt were my favorite, probably because of how awesome they make your butt look. It's like wearing a phat azz with out all the extra baggage.

Tomorrow I'll have Room of Amo's newest releases for you! Due to popular demand, the knit cap she made during the beginning of the month got turned into a gacha with some really cute patterns and colors! So I'm totally excited to share that with you guys! Since it's almost the new year.. how do you guys plan to spend it?


Outfit Goodies:
Head-
Hair: Swirly in Black
Rosy Mood @ RMK Frost Fair

Clothing-
Top: Silk Tee in Black
Color Me HOF @ Inspiration Hunt

Pants: Rise Skinny Jeans in Chocolate
The Secret Store @ Inspiration Hunt

Accessories-
Scarf: Unisex Scarf in Chocolate
Tee*fy @ Inspiration Hunt

Ring: Snow Fantasy Globe Ring **F R O S T gift**
Diamante @ F R O S T

Feet-
Boots: Shearling Boots **group gift**

0 comments: